How to pay toll in Kansas
Click on the map to open toll wiki for a country/state
Kansas turnpike accepts various toll tags and cash as well for toll payment. Toll tags offer discounts making it the preferable toll payment method while driving on the Kansas turnpike.
Although, video tolling does not exist here, but video enforcement is in effect.
The following toll tags are valid throughout the Kansas turnpike. These are inter-operable as well.
- K-Tag: It can be used on the Kansas Turnpike and any authorized toll roads in Oklahoma and Texas. It is the most preferred toll tag in Kansas.
- NationalPass: It considers travelers as local customers of all authorized toll roads.
- PikePass: Primarily used in Oklahoma, it offer an average 5% less than cash rate tolls.
- TollTag: Issued by The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA)
- TxTag: This toll tag is issued by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT)
- EZ TAG: It is primarily used by the tolling agencies of Houston, Texas
Calculate tolls for Kansas and other states in the US
Calculate routes, tolls and fuel costs for your travel by car, truck, taxi, bus, caravans (with or without a trailer) in Kansas and other states of the US using TollGuru Trip Calculator. It also shows the cheapest, fastest and other optimal routes to your destination along with toll plaza(s) location en route, payment methods and more.
Rideshare, OEM, TMS, fleet companies and other transport businesses can leverage toll intelligence by integrating with the TollGuru Toll API for pre-trip calculation and post-trip reconciliation.