Click on the map to open toll wiki for a country/state
How to pay Itchen Bridge toll
Itchen Bridge toll charge can be paid through the following methods
- SmartCity card
- With cash at the toll booth
How to get a SmartCity card to pay toll on the Itchen Bridge
Residents and non-residents of Southampton City Council can use a SmartCity card to pay the toll charges on the Itchen Toll Bridge.
- Apply online for a SmartCities card to pay the toll on the Itchen Bridge.
- The form can also be printed out and applied in person at Southampton City Council library in Southampton, or in Gateway in One Guildhall Square.
- The card can be topped up online.
- If you are a resident of Southampton City Council, the card will apply the residents’ discount when used to cross the bridge.
Itchen Bridge Invoice
If you are unable to pay the Itchen Bridge toll, there is an option of taking a payment slip or Itchen Bridge invoice. This is called a deferred payment. Deferred payment gives seven days to pay the toll plus a £2 admin fee.
Paying Itchen Bridge invoice
Itchen Bridge invoices can be paid online. You will need your invoice number which can be found at the top right or bottom right of the invoice.
TollGuru Trip Calculator for United Kingdom
The TollGuru Trip Calculator calculates tolls for all toll motorways, roads, bridges and tunnels in United Kingdom for cars, trucks, buses heavy vehicles, light commercial vehicles and motorcycles for peak and off-peak hours.
Rideshare, OEM, TMS and fleet companies can leverage toll intelligence by integrating the TollGuru Toll API for pre- and post-trip reconciliation.