How to pay missed toll in Virginia
Click on the map to open toll wiki for a country/state
Payment of missed toll in Virginia
If you took an unpaid trip to a Virginia toll facility you may be able to pay the toll through a “missed-a-toll” process before receiving a notice or invoice, often at a lower cost. You can pay a missed toll at Virginia’s Toll Portal.
Please remember, in order to avoid receiving a violation notice you must pay the missed toll charges within 6 days of traveling on the Virginia toll roads, bridges, tunnels, and express lanes.
How to pay a Toll Violation Notice in Virginia
When you pay a toll violation notice, you will be asked to provide the entire notice ID and license plate number.
You can pay the charges on the Toll Violation Notice by:
- Calling the E-ZPass Service Center at 877-762-7824
- Sending a check or money order along with the payment slip to P.O. Box 1234, Clifton Forge, VA 24422-1234
- By accessing the Web at www.ezpassva.com
- In-person at an E-ZPass Service Center
Methods accepted for toll notice payment
- Cash at Walk-in Service centers only
- Check or money order via Mail or walk-in center
- Credit Card via Mail, phone, walk-in center or Web
- Credit Cards accepted for payment are Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
You can calculate toll costs to travel across the Virginia toll roads, bridges and tunnels using our free Virginia Toll Calculator.